The ABWDR will be a 110km one day ‘blind’ event run from a comprehensive road book. All stages are first class shire roads in close proximity to Bonalbo and the Service Park / Rally HQ. The majority of liaisons are on tarmac.
The event includes rounds of the P3 Solutions CAMS Queensland Rally Championship, the MTA NSW Rally Championship, and the East Coast Classic Rally Series. Note: All competitors are entered in the ABWDR. However, competitors may wish to enter this ABWDR only and no other sub-event.
RallySafe will be compulsory for ALL crews for tracking and timing purposes. Two MIVs and RFS crews will be attending the competition and the NSW Police will be in attendance.
Saturday 20th July
9 stages will be conducted on shire roads, 2 of which will be run again at night. A central service park will be at Bonalbo Showgrounds. A remote refuel will be in place in the Tabulam.
The Entry Fee includes costs for:
- CAMS Permit fees and Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite Medical Intervention Vehicles with Paramedics
- RallySafe hire
- Showground hire
- Onsite Fire Service Units donation
- Road Book production and documentation printing
- Vehicle numbering and door signage
- Trophies and Awards
- Facilities and equipment hire
- Infrastructure costs such as radios, clocks, fire extinguishers, signage
- Transport of equipment
- Road closure advertising and processing including road closure applications
- Signage for all road closures and notifications to all residents on the course
- Prizes for our volunteer officials and official’s food
- Community support fund to local Community Volunteer Organisations without whom the Event would not be possible